All photography provided by Jared Chambers
Since 2007, we have led the effort to serve thousands of residents of the Wood River Valley. We have been at the forefront of technology and compassion by relentlessly pursuing excellence.
To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness for life. To continuously pursue excellence through continuing education achieving personal and team growth. To accept our patients as partners in their well being. To consistently deliver more than would be reasonably expected.
What We've Achieved
- CEREC One visit crowns - this means no temporaries, no impressions, it's all digital.
3D Cone beam scans (CBCT) - the most thorough information possible leads to the best diagnosis and most predictable treatment.
Digital Radiography - 80-90% less radiology exposure equals healthier for the patient plus faster and more comfortable.
- Intraoral photography - precise true to life images allow you to co-diagnose alongside the doctor.
- Comfort - Massage chair, big screen TV, headphones, nitrous oxide (laughing gas). You can zone out while we are in the zone.
- Availability - We've recently extended our hours to better serve the residents of the Wood River Valley.
- New Location - The recent move to 503 N. Main St. in Hailey has resulted in a better overall atmosphere of peace and tranquillity.
- New Doctors - The vision at Wood River Dental Care has attracted high quality doctors, Dr. Buck Drew and Dr. Josh Durrant.